The hotel and restaurant association DEHOGA is a trade organisation for gastronomers and hoteliers. More than 12 000 business people from the gastronomy and hotel industry have joined forces in DEHOGA Baden-Wuerttemberg. They come from many different countries and run very different businesses including small restaurants and snack bars as well as large hotels. Together they form DEHOGA: a strong community.
DEHOGA represents the political interests of the catering industry: it fights bureaucracy, unfair taxes and high costs. DEHOGA promotes the image of the catering industry and supports training in hotels and gastronomy. DEHOGA negotiates wage agreements as a representative of the catering industry.
Benefits for DEHOGA members
- Free legal advice by DEHOGA lawyers
- Free representation at industrial tribunals
- 20 percent discount on GEMA(Society for musical performance and mechanical reproduction rights) fees
- More than 40 other savings: discounts when buying or leasing vehicles, favourable credit card terms, discounts on office supplies and cleaning materials, 50 percent reduction on hotel classification and many, many more
- Reduce energy costs with the DEHOGA electricity andgas contract review
- Business consultation by DEHOGA experts at special members' rates
- Advanced training: more than 100 fascinating courses available at the DEHOGA Academy at bargain prices for DEHOGA members.
- Keep up to date with the DEHOGA members' magazine and with exclusive information in the members' area of the DEHOGA website (www.dehogabw.de)
DEHOGA members are not alone in emergency situations: the DEHOGA emergency advice service provides rapid, efficient and free assistance in the event of a fire on your premises or the death of a partner.